8. 2. 2004.

Antipop - Pop Up

One Records - One 083
2004



1. Waiting for a Life to Happen
2. Unspoken Words
3. Cool Summer Air
4. Queen of the Underground
5. Let the Demons Rest
6. As a Young Man
7. Animal
8. River Ghost
9. Wake Up
10. Outro (Keep Your Dream Alive)



Antipop are:
drums / Miloš Radovanović - Barni
bass / Vuk Mijanović
guitars / Srđan Andrejević
vocals / Darko Vučić - Čive

additional musicians:
keyboards / Andrej Andrejević
background vocals / Gorica Ponjavić, Darko Vučić, Srđan Andrejević, Ivan Marković - Bronx, Aleksandar Mitrović

All songs written by Antipop

Lyrics / Ivan Janković - Lepi,
except "Animal" written by Saša Đokić - Cale & Darko Vučić

Sound recording, computer editing, mixing and mastering / Andrej Andrejević
Produced by Andrej Andrejević

Recorded at Studio AriculA (+381638232635)


photography / Mihajlo Savić
design / Kostadin Martić - Kole
guitars care / Ilija Pavlović



WAITING FOR A LIFE TO HAPPEN

Here, life is burning faster then a cigarette,
When it's finished, what remains?
Ashes on the floor and smoke in the air
Here, life is harder than anywhere else
A ride throught the tunnel of scare,
The everlasting game of russian roulette,

Waiting...
Waiting for a life to happen

Here living looks like a life sentence
Without a chance to complain
A severe punishment one just can't escape
Here, every brand new day is a step closer
To the complete nothingless
A dark, heavy cloud over one's head.


UNSPOKEN WORDS

You were the little star
In dark sky of my life
A spark to light the flame
A shelter to hide me away from hurricane
But I was looking for adventure
I was treated you like a journey
I'll never take again
I was young, I was stupid
I didn't know what was true or false
Sorry for kept you waiting
Sorry for the all unspoken words

Whatever I was
It's long gone now
Under my feet
A big dusty cloud


COOL SUMMER AIR

There ain't no force for drag us down
Beneath our shoes we feel no ground
WE see no speed limit sign
And all our roads are open wide

Tonight everything looks fine
No worries, no troubles for miles
We left our problems behind
As we're escaping there city light

Smell of freedom
Coming like a wave
Spreading like disease
In the cool summer air

Sweet 18, anger and love
Juices of youth are filling the cup
Drink it, this could be our last
'cause from tomorrow on we're old.


QUEEN OF THE UNDERGOUND

She is sitting on the red, red leather chair
A young slim body wearing dirty underwear
People stare, people want her to dance
People want to stab nails in her flesh.

She is raising star of the night shift
For hardworking class a soul relief
The object of people pervert dreams
The forbidden fruit on society tree.

When show is over and the life comes to the end
(Queen of the Undergound)
Are there any of her fans to put flowers on her grave
(Queen of the Undergound)

She can be whatever you want
Shy girl, lady mistress dirty slut
She will do whatever you ask
Just put some money between her breast.


LET THE DEMONS REST

You don't know what they're giving but you dont take it away
You do your battle dancing on the chords they play
How can you be shure that everything you know is correct
All the knowledge you got, will take you to the past
Movement in not an improvment, it's global swindle
If your life is a vein, than movement is a needle.

All your ghosts from the past
Let the demons rest
Can you just pass, can you just pass
And let the demons rest.

You are just a number, a flash in the light
Just device to make their filthy ambitions alive
They're gonna choose you, screw you, brake you and use you
They're gonna leave you laying helpless tied to the ground
And just when you thought that you're finaly free
Beneath the surface is always something you can't see.


AS A YOUNG MAN

Hey you people
Why you dont just quit
Why dont you give up just for a minute
It' been a long time and even more than that
Enough time for your Pockets to grow fat
But you people
You human scum
You greedy pigs with twisted minds
you want more, more and more
But is there anything left for a ransom
Fot your souls.

So tell me, tell me please what is that
What makes your asses unstatisfied yet
Is that power, money or mighty magic hand
Is that a power, money or mighty magic hand
That controls everything upon this suffered land
So go, go, go please go
In the name of your children
Just go!

And I'm not a politician
Or member or some clan
I'm just speaking this shit now
As a young man.


ANIMAL

You and me in the game
You and me slowly fade away
You and me are both scared
You and me are going wrong way

Animal
I'm not your animal
Animal!

I feel your teeht on my neck
You cusking my blood but i'm not afraid
You broke my arms, you broke my legs
You sucking my thrust but I don't care

Do what you want, do what you wish
Take everything that I need
The road is long, the road is red
But I see the light at the end of the track


RIVER GHOST

When evening comes and fog is gone
He raises from his shelter hidden in the dark
He wispers in the wind
So slowly and clead
The blood is freezing
When he's passing near
He walks on the shore
By himself, all alone
To guard and protect
What he calls home.

As the sun comes out
And sunrays hits his pale white skin
He silently disappears
In the steam of gasoline.

He feeds his ego
With fisherman tails
And young couples
Promises and lies
He feeds his ego
With sailor's homesickness
With suicidal people
Courage and weakness
He walks on the shore
By himself, all alone
To guard and protect
What he calls home!


WAKE UP

I'm 24 today, 25 is on the way
As we moving on, 30 is knocking on my door
"I'm gonna stop wasting my time
I'm gonna do something with my life"
I hear this echo every day
Ringing throught my mind

If I could wake up
Somewhere else
If I could wake up
O, YEAH...
I want to choose, I want to live
I wanna do all the things that set me free

Seems like everything I do is falling apart
So many misses, so many shots in the dark
What's gone wrong, what happened to my life
To much questions in the air
But no answers in sight

When every brand new day
Looks like a brand new day in hell
And morning coffee tastes like poison
And watshing TV is the only fun I can get now
Then I thing the time has come
To change the address


OUTRO (KEEP YOUR DREAM ALIVE)

Keep it
Keep your dream alive

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

SLOVO PO SLOVO

[*] premijerno na netu
[^] prethodno samo neki od tekstova na netu
[~] takođe i na omotu albuma