19. 3. 1996.

Disciplin A Kitschme - I Think I See Myself On CCTV [^]

Tom Tom Music - BABA CDL 1
1996


1. Enter (0:46)
2. Behind Nine Hills (6:11)
3. Oh Why? (6:19)
4. Is That Really All? (6:56)
5. I've Got Those Teknicolor Eyes (8:36)
6. Do Not (4:42)
7. Have You Ever Heard Of Any Other Rhythm? (5:30)
8. U.S.P. (2:25)
9. Queueing (99 And One Half Day) (8:06)
10. Children Song (7:57)



BLACK TOOTH bass guitar, shouting
BEAT drums
GOFIE BEBE vocals, percussion

Winnetou - castanetes

Written and produced by Black Tooth
Arranged by DAK

Recorded by Shaun & Dan at Fortress, London
Mixed by Black Tooth & Shaun
1, 5, 8, 9 mixed by Illusion Exclauder
Photos: Johan Tamashi Image, Andreya, Leo, Emina
Design: Koya
Good resolution: Matt Nicholson



Enter


Behind Nine Hills

Behind nine monts, behind nine hills
There's a little shuck, don't need to take pills
Skies always blue, sun is shining brightly
Let me to the breeze, goin' there likely
My friend's gotta house, it's an ancient pie
Sitting on a branch is the friend of mine
He's the little devil, oh dark and wise
He's gonna tell you - a master of lies


Oh Why?

Many peolpe don't know
Many people are wrong
Many people can't enjoy
The happiness of my nice song

Oh why? Oh why why why why why?
There's one thing I need to say
Why my heart is so big?


Is That Really All?

Strange things are rolling day by day
I'm waking up with a wish to pay
But after two hours when I reach a shine
I'm losing all my energy in this day of mine mine mine, yeah

Is that really all? Oh, gee
Give me some more more energy


I've Got Those Teknicolor Eyes

I've got those teknicolor eyes
Money, don't never come to me...
...easily


Do Not

I think I see myself on CCTV

Do not throw concrete blocks from the top of your house...
'cos you can smash some limousines, limousines and human beings


Have Yoy Ever Heard Of Any Other Rhythm?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Looking through the air, I don't wanna go to heaven
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
The way you've got to find a tip for the mix
Ain't talking bout the style, ain't talking bout the riff
Ain't talking bout the pass, don't want to get it pass again
I just want to ask you one question

Have you ever heard of any other rhythm...?


U.S.P.

This is the sound which brings creation
This is the sound which brings salvation
Big ripper bass four stringed guitar
Sunny shiny voices, drumming like a tzar...


Queueing (99 And One Half Day)

Queueing here, queueing there
Queueing, queueing everywhere
Of all the world right now someone is queueing
Black Tooth queues, Beat queues, Gofie Bebe queues

I'm queueing, I'm queueing every day
I'm queueing 99 and one half day
I'm queueing, I'm queueing every day
I'm queueing, should I go or should I stay


Children Song

These two hands are not too small
Lots of things they give to world
But sorry sorry sorry folks
Now this crew are telling jokes

Nobody's good as I am now
Nobody knows where and how
These two must already seen
Now you need some Disciplin

1 коментар:

  1. Behind Nine Hills, погрешно протумачено:
    He's gonna tell you - a master of lies -> He's gonna tell you where my strength lies

    ОдговориИзбриши

SLOVO PO SLOVO

[*] premijerno na netu
[^] prethodno samo neki od tekstova na netu
[~] takođe i na omotu albuma