19. 3. 2001.

Disciplin A Kitschme - Refresh Your Senses, NOW! [^]

Tom Tom Music - BABA CDL 003
2001


1. NFO (0:38)
2. Evil Man (5:31)
3. I'm A Shape-Shapeshifter (6:40)
4. This Is How It Should Be Done (2:17)
5. Error 404 [dna-dno] (6:08)
6. Your Soul (9:04)
7. Surely They Won't Get Much... Of My Sympathy (7:21)
8. Da Answer (5:44)
9. Mannitou Pt.4 (5:33)
10. D-D-Demoncracy. Yeah! (9:52)



GOFIE BEBE: vocal, percussions, da real whistle [metals 1936]
WILL PARKER: drums, moonwalk
BLACK TOOTH: bass guitar, shouting, percussions

Written & produced by Black Tooth
Arranged by DAK
Recorded and mixed at Third Stone Studio
Mixed by DJ Illusion Exclauder and Pete Lorentz
Mastered & PQ-ed by Patric Bird & John Kleine at Ground Control



NFO



Evil Man

Hey, you evil man
I know you've got a plan
Sitting on the top having fun
Merging everything into one
All you say is just fake
You're spinning like a crawling snake
Some say you came from outer space
Some say you're not of human race
Go, evil man, go
go in that UFO


I'm A Shape-Shapeshifter

I'm a shape-shapeshifter
And my blood is running cold
And I'm gonna shapeshift you too
Then I'll keep you on hold


This Is How It Should Be Done

This is how it should be done
Live voice, bass 'n' drum!


Error 404 [dna-dno]



Your Soul

People do right
It should be more tight
You should be more wise
You should recognise
Fed up with these
Secret societies
You really should know
Who's eating your soul


Surely They Won't Get Much... Of My Sympathy

Too many lizards
Around me
Surely they won't get much
Of my sympathy


Da Answer

Don't forget about Belgrade House
Don't forget about brave House
Don't forget about Belgrade House
Don't forget about fine House

Belgrade House
Brave House
Belgrade House
Fine House


Mannitou Pt.4




D-D-Demoncracy. Yeah!

You'll do yourself a favour
If you believe me
Get yourself well informed
In democracy

D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

SLOVO PO SLOVO

[*] premijerno na netu
[^] prethodno samo neki od tekstova na netu
[~] takođe i na omotu albuma